Effective June 13, 2005
- The Cheroenhaka (Nottoway) Indian Tribal Heritage Foundation is incorporated as the Non Profit Corporation of the Cheroenhaka (Nottoway) Indian Tribe, Southampton County Virginia.
- The specific purposes for which this corporation is organized is Charitable, Religous and Educational. (See Tribal Goals).
- This corporation is organized for one or more of the purposes as specified in Section 501 ( c ) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future Federal Tax Code. This is a non-member organization.
- All donations are Tax Deductible.
- Checks should be made payable to the Cheroenhaka (Nottoway) Indian Tribal Heritage Foundation and mailed to the following address, or make a donation to Pay Pal:
Cheroenhaka (Nottoway) Indian
Tribal Heritage Foundation
P. O. Box 297
Franklin, Virginia 23851
We thank you for your generous Tax Deductible Donation. Your donations will support our goal in Southampton County, Virginia (by purchase or donation); the building of a Cheroenhaka (Nottoway) Indian Tribe’s Culture Center and Museum; a Worship Center; to include, the construction of a Cheroenhaka (Nottoway) Indian Tribe’s Interactive Palisade Indian Village, with “Longhouses” – a 1580 replica of the Cheroenhaka (Nottoway) Indian Village as identified in the archeological excavation of the “Hand Site.”
Questions germane to the goals of the “Foundation;” to include, “Donations” may be directed to:
Chairman Walt Brown: (757) 562-7760
and / or
Caroh “Water Blossom” Holley, Foundation Secretary (443) 802-6275
and / or
Teresa Preston, Foundation Financial Secretary (757) 375-5956